Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Such a bitter pill to swallow...

Today I sit here and I’m fighting back the tears as I write this. I’m at work and I need to keep my composure but it’s not easy. I’m so unbelievably disappointed in two of my friends.  We work together and the 3 of us have become such close friends over the last 3 to 4 years. I love them both so dearly and I trusted them with everything.

They didn’t harm me or acted out towards me. But their actions a couple of days ago shocked me. I never expected this type of behaviour from either one of them and I feel that the way they acted might be seen as a mistake to a certain point yes. But they continued after that point and then it is no longer a mistake but a characteristic they have. This type of characteristic is something I do not condone and do not accept in friends.

Everyone thinks I’m such a hard ass…but I’m not. I’m a huge bloody marshmallow on the inside, I just hide it well. I feel so hurt and disappointed in them both and their actions. I know they didn’t do this to me, but they are not the people I thought they were. I feel heartbroken because I feel like I lost two friends, friends I dearly loved.

I will pull away slowly from them because I just can’t trust them anymore…I feel so unbelievably sad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment