Popular Posts

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Things are calming down..

I'm feeing very tired as I sit here typing away.

Working hard, but happy to say we will be able to sign off phase 1 of the year-end tomorrow afternoon. There is still a phase 2 & 3 but at least we're getting there. As my boss always say: "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time"

I'm finding that my initial level of frustration with everyone and everything around me has started to subside, which feels really good. I also think that I was just going through a very stressful time the last couple of months and now things are starting to slowly resolve itself.

There is beauty in soul silence and I find myself searching for those sacred moments when I am not surrounded by any other living things. That moment when I can close my eyes, allow my body to relax and, soaked in silence, discover my own heart beat. It is such a peaceful thing for me...and then I allow my mind to run free.

I allow myself to dream. I dream of travelling, all over the world. I dream of finding true love and getting married. I dream of having children. I even dream of just being able to love again. I miss being loved, but I think I miss loving someone in return in even more so. I love to love. I love to take care of someone else.

This is something very few people know about me. But I actually just love, loving someone else. I enjoy making someone else happy.

I enjoy leaving little love notes in their jackets or on their car seats...or just sending sexy little random messages during the day because in that random moment I was thinking of that person :)

I think it is time for my to stop being such a hard arse, and start showing my softer side. Stop showing the world that I'm made of rock and actually admit that I'm not always 100% in control.

I think most people would laugh if they realise how little in control I really am, I just hide it well ;)

I'm starting to ramble again and I'm losing the idea behind the blog post. LOL!!!!

Ok, I think it's home time...

No comments:

Post a Comment