Popular Posts

Friday, October 4, 2013

Music


I love music almost just as much as I love writing. My soul vibrates and exists on a very different level whenever I hear good music. Or good music as per my own definition. I don’t know how to explain it, but it almost feels as if my heart slowly starts growing inside of my chest until my ribcage can’t hold it anymore and it burst open, releasing all that I am into the air around me. In that space my soul is truly exposed to all that is around me, especially to the music and the lyrics.
 
I feel the music, I can taste the words and my skin feels every emotion…
I get lost in music…
I come alive with music…
Music is my soul voice and through it I feel, live, love and express emotions.

 
This song is such a beautiful song, and my mind gets lost in so many memories...
 
I love music :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment